About me

Hi, I'm Alessandra, I'm 17 and I live in Rome.

I study at the linguistic high school, so I can speak three languages: English, Spanish and German.

Thanks to my school I had the opportunity to travel abroad every year and I'm so thankful for that because travelling is one of my favourite things to do. I visited a lot of European cities and this year I may go to the US.

During my trips I always bring my camera with me to take beautiful memories. Photography, in fact, is my main hobby. I'm the type of person that takes pictures of everything, with my phone or with my camera. Recently I also took part in a photography course so now I take more professional pictures (I hope).

In addiction to photography, I'm good at playing volleyball. I have been playing volleyball for 8 years in the same place and with the same people, so now we are like a family.
I enjoy playing volleyball with my team, we have a lot of fun together and we often win matches.

A "hidden" talent that I have is do my makeup. I'm saying that it’s an hidden talent because I'm a very lazy person so most of the time I just go out with little makeup. But when I want and when I have time, I like to do a more complicate and artistc kind of makeup.

To conclude, I want to say that despite all this hobbies, most of the days I like to just chill out and surf the internet.

Commenti