Erasmus+ in Greece

In April 2017, I went to Greece with some school mates for the Erasmus+ project.

After a few days of visiting Athens, we went to Volos to meet all the others participants in the project.

Those days in Volos were awesome; in addition to learning some things that may be useful for our future job, like how to make a portfolio, we also had the opportunity to make friends with people with a different culture than ours.

The person that I have to thank for making my experience as nice as possible, is my host; in just few days we became friends and we still get in touch.

Talking about the resaults of this journey, I certainly improved my English.

The Erasmus+ project was a great experience and I'm sure that once the project will be over, I will want to restart it.

Commenti